Advertise On EU-Digest

Annual Advertising Rates

12/28/07

IHT: The worst of the European airports - by Elisabeth Rosenthal

For the complete report from the International International Herald Tribune click on this link

The worst of the European airports - by Elisabeth Rosenthal

In that spirit, and as a frequent flier around Europe, I have polled my fellow road warriors over the past two months - on airplanes, in security lines and at taxi ranks - to come up with an entirely unscientific survey of Europe's worst. And though I am no statistician, I think it must be significant that nearly everyone gives the same response: London Heathrow is, hands down, the worst, cited by 100 percent of respondents, as the scientists say. Charles de Gaulle outside Paris came in a close second. Leonardo da Vinci at Fiumicino, near Rome, and the Frankfurt airport won honorable, or should I say dishonorable,

No comments: