Advertise On EU-Digest

Annual Advertising Rates

11/20/18

To My Facebook Friends - "Changing for the better"

In trying to avoid spending too much time on Facebook's ever increasing trivialities, I have decided to only focus on major "personal events", mainly concerning family and friends on Facebook.

I will also discontinue some of my own contributions on Facebook of a more economic, social and political nature. May I suggest, however, that if you are still interested to read these observations, to check out our electronic publications (Blogs), which focus on readers in the EU, USA and Turkey.

These publications have been around for over 10 years,. Together they attract more than one million viewers yearly - Check them out:  EU-Digest,  Almere-Digest, Insure-Digest and Turkish-Digest  

My Facebook friends also get 30% off our regular advertising fees, if they place an advertisement in any of our electronic publications, either for themselves, or for their own friends and clients. 

Need more information about our advertising opportunities? Contact : freeplanet@protonmail.com  - Attention: JFM  Advertising-Digest Network

No comments: