Advertise On EU-Digest

Annual Advertising Rates

4/10/21

USA: WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?! A MILLION IDIOT MARCH! - by Chris Townsend

You are invited to the Million Maskless March and Mask Burning, Saturday April 10, 2021 at 3pm at the Corner of A1A and Las Olas in Ft Lauderdale!” stated protest organizer Chris Nelson.

Maskless March and Mask Burning…When I read those five words I could feel my stomach turn in disgust. I could feel that little tinge of anger in my heart. I don’t like feeling this way but after over half a million Americans have died in the past year and are still dying every day I couldn’t help myself. I found myself shocked that people still don’t get it. I don’t understand how people still feel that their freedoms are being taken away by having to wear a mask in public. I don’t get how they don’t believe in the precautions. How can they not believe the science? By now I’m sure most people in our country know at least one person who has been effected by COVID. As a healthcare professional, I have watched so many people suffer and die from this pandemic. I’ve watched worn out coworkers succumb to the virus and get sick after bravely serving the worst of the worst cases. I myself got it a year ago and I am still deal with it has a long hauler. So I guess you could see how this event could be upsetting to me.

Read more at: WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?! A MILLION IDIOT MARCH!

No comments: