|The EU: United we stand divided we will fail|
Now they combine in a dangerous mixture and react with each other:
- The “third world war”, as labeled by the pope, with radical Islam, which is intensifying for years and in which peaceful solution seems more and more utopian.
- The wave of refugees flowing into Europe, trying to escape war, suppression and poverty.
- A depressing lack of cultural will for self-defense of the West, serving like an invitation to intolerant people to become even more intolerant.
- A European Union that shows more and more that it is not build on shared values but on the generation of economic gains and prosperity. Once Union stops being financially beneficial politicians come under pressure to explain the benefits to their national electorates.
- European governments not sticking to agreements and rules. Declaring themselves incapable of returning to the order of law.
- Governments and private sectors having lived beyond their financial means for years, unable to deal with the hefty debt load and unfunded promises for retirement and health care of an aging society.
- European leaders who have instead of addressing these issues and the ongoing Euro crisis heads on have played for time – without making use of this time.
Note EU-Digest: Only unity in purpose and joint European action can overcome the dangers that lie ahead. If the EU breaks up the enemy, which is not only terrorism as such, but also corporate greed and manipulation, will slowly but surely pick away and destroy democracy and liberty individually in each European state without mercy. The EU is worth fighting for !
Read more: EU’s Fate After Paris: A Dark Scenario - The Globalist