Advertise On EU-Digest

Annual Advertising Rates

9/18/15

Facebook friends versus 2 am friends

A friend told me about a group of people who share a strong bond of faith in Christ. One of them, a 93 year old woman said , "I feel like I can call any of you at 2 am, and I dont even have to apologize if I need any kind of assistance. " Whether the need is prayer, practical help, or comfort in times of need, these friends are unconditionally committed to each other."

The same type of commitment which shined through the disciple Paul's letters he wrote out of hos prison cell in Rome to the followers of Jesus in Colosse..

Note EU-Digest: 2 am friends are very rare, whatever religion or cultural background you are from. Some of them might even be on Facebook. Nevertheless, if you have them treasure and love them.

Read more about this in Our Daily Bread 

No comments: